Well, as of last night, our living room looks like this:
All the boxes were back here--I am much happier with how this looks!
I'm not in love with the layout, and we're still trying to figure that out. We have another end table and lamp that are hanging out in the dining room because we can't figure out where to put them!
My next tiny project is to find some better storage for Ian's art corner. I'm refusing to buy at full price so have been scouring Craigslist and braggyardsales.com. So far, no luck!
And my next BIG project is the computer room:
I put this desk together and messed up a couple of the drawers. Have to make a trip to the hardware store to re-do some things and make this (hopefully!) look much better!
The boxes have our old desktop computer in them. Am planning to find somewhere that we can donate it so it can be refurbished and given to someone who needs it.
We have a hutch for the desk, so the plan is to get that put together and put up, and hopefully get all the junk off the desk and the floor. I hate disorder!!
1 comment:
Come help me care about disorder! Please be my keep-it-clean cheerleader. Man, I wish you were in SoCal.
Post a Comment