Monday, April 26, 2010
Baptism Sunday
Hazen and I were finally baptised yesterday. Hazen went ahead of me, and then when it was my turn, he was able to come back and help the pastor baptise me. We will be getting pictures and I will post them when we do. It's something we've both been wanting to do for about a year, but we always chicken out. It feels great to have it done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dan was baptized Easter Sunday at sunrise along with the boys. It was beautiful. I have been all about adult baptism for many years (I'm a Mennonite, afterall), but I felt it was right and I love that our household was baptized all together (with me as their sponsor). Wish we could have shared these special moments more than virtually.
We love you, and many congratulations. It is a very special moment in your lives.
Post a Comment