Friday, August 4, 2006

Stretchmarks!

Oh my goodness, these little *bad word* just showed up out of nowhere. I am not pleased. The good news: My tummy still looks awesome. The bad news: I will never wear a bathing suit again thanks to the massive marks that have appeared on my thighs. I knew I was gaining weight in my thighs. I don't know if it's fat, swelling, or water, but they are definitely a lot bigger. They're bothering me because they rub together when I wear skirts, and all I wear now IS skirts because that's all that fits. I got done with my shower today and was doing my 10 minute ritual of covering myself with lotion when I noticed a couple of marks on my right thigh. They weren't too bad, so out of curiousity I had to check the left also. WOW. It is COVERED. They are so gross. I really need to get this baby out before anymore spring up. What's really frustrating is that my butt and thighs just keep growing despite the fact that I have been more active during the pregnancy than I have been in years. I walk everyday, I've gone to the gym, spent time in the pool. And yet, my legs keep growing. I'm so sad. :(

No comments: