Today is not going great. This is the first day since having Ian that I have tried to accomplish anything, and I just can't get it done. I'm feeling the pressure of having a newborn all of a sudden, and I'm flustered.
I still have packing to do, and everytime I try to get some done, he cries. He's been awake and wanting to be held all day. I tried putting him in his bjorn so I could at least have my hands free, but he didn't like it too much. I guess I'm going to have to put him in it for a few minutes a day until he gets used to it. On top of not wanting to be in it, he spit up all over my front. He's also been cluster feeding for the last few hours and it's just exhausting. He'll root around like he wants to eat, start eating, and then fall asleep. I try to put him in his bed and suddenly he's wide awake wanting to be held again. I also have my first inspection on the house on Tuesday, and I just don't see how I can possibly get ready for it.
This is why it takes two people to make a baby--you need someone around when he's making you crazy. Plus the fact that I have nothing more exciting to talk about than baby poop, and I just don't think others are as interested in it as I am.
Ah well, he's sure cute, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment