Ian is 3 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He had his 2 week well baby appointment last week. He weighed 8 pounds 6 oz (75th percentile for his age) and is now 22 inches long (95th percentile). Definitely going to be a tall boy like his daddy. :)
I can't believe the changes in him. He's awake for a few hours a day now (generally right when I want to go to sleep, actually). He'll calmly spend time just looking around. I'll think he's sleeping and go to check on him, and find him staring at things. It's nice when he's so content. :) He'll immitate some of the faces I make at him--I can open my mouth or stick out my tongue and when he's in a good mood, he'll do it right back. We're working on smiles--I can't wait to be smiled at.
This has to be short--he's sleeping on my arm while I type, so this isn't very comfy. Just wanted to update on my little man. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment