Thursday, July 27, 2006
Not feeling well
I haven't been feeling well since about 10 last night. I don't know if it means anything or not. I get the feeling I'm in early labor, but it can last for weeks. My back is hurting pretty badly and I have so much cramping happening right now. I also feel slightly like I'm going to throw up. I just feel really uncomfortable. I think Ian has dropped some more--I've been up to pee more tonight than the rest of the pregnancy. We went to bed at 12 and I've been up at 1, 3, and 4:30. It's 5:30 now and I've been up since 4:30 (I can't fall back to sleep--I swear I'm wide awake) and have been to the bathroom since then. I have this major urge to DO things. I don't know if I'm nesting or if i'm just making myself nuts from being awake. I know I need more sleep, but I just can't right now. I'm hoping I'll crash soon, but I don't know. I might end up scrubbing floors. I actually think I'm going to go for a little walk and see if I can maybe get some contractions going--it works sometimes. If nothing else, it might tire me out so I can go back to sleep. When I told Hazen how uncomfortable I was last night he said "Maybe you're getting ready to have a baby". I don't know. I wish there was some magic way to know "Oh, you'll be in labor tomorrow". That would be wonderful. :) I think I will go on my little walk. It's early, so it's not too hot at all. I'll look pretty silly (full term pregnant lady walking around at the buttcrack of dawn) but it's what I feel like doing right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment