Sunday, July 16, 2006
Feeling different
I don't know what's going on, but I'm feeling a little strange lately. 2 days ago, I suddenly felt really horrible and tired--I had to go home and take a 3 hour nap. Last night I was having some cramping and bm issues. Since about 3am, I've had light menstrual cramps--the kinds where it feels like my period is either coming or going. Yesterday I had a lot more braxton hicks than usual, and I'm having a few today as well. I really hope it's a sign that things are starting for me. I would call L&D, but I have an appointment tomorrow morning. If I start to feel worse with really bad cramps, I will definitely call, but for now I think I'm okay. Ian is still moving like normal (he's hiccuping now, in fact), so I know he's doing okay. I hope my doctor will check me tomorrow--I'm so anxious to know if I'm making progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment