Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Woo-hoo, shopping!
I went shopping with my mommy last weekend to get the last stuff for Ian (thank you Joe and Vida!). My mommy got us the travel system that matches the Pack n Play we got from Hazen's cousin--soooo cute, and also some really adorable little outfits and sleepers. I ended up getting quite a bit also, but I doubt I'll be able to remember everything. I got some swaddlers, some sleep sacks, more sheets, lap pads, diapers, diaper bags, bottles, breast pump, breast pads, lanolin cream, a couple more maternity shirts (I'm getting LOW on wardrobe)...lots of other stuff, but I knew this would happen and I wouldn't be able to remember. The point is that we're ready for Ian--all we need is to get the carseat installed and we're doing that when Hazen gets home from training at the end of the month. Stuff is starting to happen really quickly now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment