Monday, June 12, 2006

I think he turned

I've been very worried that Ian would stay transverse and I would have to get a c-section. I've been feeling a lot of uncomfortable pain and pressure lately, pains I hadn't felt before. So, last night, Hazen and I were playing a game and Ian got the hiccups. That's not unusual, but WHERE he had them was--I was feeling them very low, right above my crotch. There was also a long time where the top of my uterus felt empty--I could press on it and it was just squishy, no hitting baby or anything. Now he's been into my ribs, I can't breathe, and when I push on the top half, I hit something hard. So it's looking like he has turned into a heads down position--I am sooo happy. I really didn't want to have a ceserean. Yay! :)

No comments: