Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Bored

I'm getting antsy. It's like I want August to get here, but then I don't because I don't want Hazen to leave. But then the sooner he leaves, the sooner he gets back and the sooner we can get back to regular life (you know, until he leaves again). Ugh.
Part of me just wants this kid out, and then the other part of me keeps thinking "No no! Not yet! I'm not ready!!". Life is going to change so much when this little guy gets here. I'm sure it will be for the better (that's what everyone tells me--they better not be lying) but I'm still terrified. I'm used to doing what I want when I want. And the sleeping 12 hours a night? Yeah, I'm loving that. In a couple months I'll be lucky to get 3.
Being at home all the time is not as exciting as you like to think it will be. Vida tells me not to feel bad about it because in a few months I'm not going to get to sit on my butt all day EVER AGAIN. True. But right now, sitting on my butt is driving me nuts, and I feel like the worlds LAZIEST person. :p
I got my first stretch marks over the weekend. I think I have 3 now. Very sad. They just came out of nowhere. They're already starting to fade a little bit, but I'm still sad to see them. I made it all the way to 26 weeks. Oh well. :(

No comments: