Monday, May 15, 2006
28 week appointment
I had my GTT today. Not sure how I did--if I don't hear from my doctor by tomorrow, it means it's fine. No news is good news. Ian surprised me. I figured he'd be bouncing all over the place from the drink (it's like pure sugar) but he was pretty calm. I think I was only kicked 4 times the entire time we were at the hospital (a little over an hour). He did kick the doppler when the nurse was getting his heartbeat though--first time he's done that. :) Heartbeat was good--160bpm. A little higher than it usually is (still safely within the limits, though), but I'm sure the sugar high could have had something to do with that. I've now gained 15 pounds. Not too bad, but I really hope not to gain more than another 10 in the third trimester. My goal is 25 pounds total, but 30 would be okay, too, I guess. I was so excited to find out my fundal height. At my 24 week appt, it was 22cm. After 20 weeks, the fundal height is about as many cm as you are weeks, so I was a little behind. This week though, I was a little ahead, since technically I was only 27wks2days at this appt. I don't want him to be behind in any way because I want that induction as soon as is safely possible. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment