Saturday, April 29, 2006
25 weeks
25 weeks today. Ian has about a 50% chance of survival should he be born right now. He better not, though. I couldn't stand having a baby now and having to worry and wait until my actual due date to take him home. It's still really nice to know that he'd have a good chance though. :) I'm having a very icky day. I hurt everywhere. I just feel miserable. I'm actually about to go lie down again because I'm hurting so much. It's just a lot of pain in my hips and legs. It's like I'm not sleeping right or something--this is the second day in a row I have woken up and felt so crappy. I started to feel better yesterday, but then I woke up again today and I hurt. I need to figure out something I can do about this because there is no way I can do it for another 15 weeks. Too painful. I think I'll go take a shower and lie down. Maybe that will help me feel better. What stinks is I have 2 finals that take about 3 hours a piece to finish that I have to have done by tomorrow. I was going to do one today and one tomorrow. I don't know yet if that will happen--I hurt. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment