Saturday, January 28, 2006
Told the family
I got to tell my family today. We waited until 12 weeks this time because we didn't want to have to "un-tell" anyone. While the risk is still there, of course, it's lowered now that I'm almost to the second trimester and we heard the heartbeat--such a relief! My dad took it so much better than I expected. I've been doing a little spying and I guess he's pretty excited about it, although he did have to tell me that he's too young to be a grandpa. Whatever. My mom took it so great. She lives down here, and it actually took me longer to tell her because I wanted to see her in person. I just said "I'm pregnant" and she got this huge grin and started hopping around like a little girl clapping her hands and said "I've been waiting for you to tell me that again!" I was so happy with how excited she was. I invited her to go with me to my 3-d ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or a girl. She was so honored--silly mom, of course I'd want her there. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment