Saturday, February 4, 2006

Bittersweet day

Good news and bad news today. We'll start with the bad news: Today was my due date for my last pregnancy. I would be a mommy or VERY close to being a mommy today. Thankfully, I'm pregnant again with what seems to be a healthy baby, so it makes the day a little easier. Good news: Today I am 13 weeks--I'm in my second trimester!!! I can't believe I made it! No belly, just bloated. Kind of sad really. :) I've started weighing myself once a week, always on Saturday after breakfast. My weight today is 122. I've lost just over 5 pounds. My doctor has already been on me a little bit, and she only knows that I lost about two. Everything I've read says that it's normal to lose weight in the first trimester, so I don't know why she's making such a big deal--I didn't even lose that much.

No comments: