Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The word is in...

...and in March we are headed to Pope AFB, North Carolina. I was not happy at all when I found out. I'm still not what I would call "happy" about it, but I'm not wanting to cry anymore, so I suppose we're making progress. I'm trying to find the good in it. For one, we will be 2 1/2 hours from Hazen's best friend and his awesome wife--not bad! We will also only be about 300 miles from Washington DC, and 570 from both Disneyworld and NYC. I've always wanted to visit all those places, ESPECIALLY NYC, so I'm kind of excited. We might get to have some adventures. :)

We will be put on the housing waiting list tomorrow, so hopefully they have a house for us by the time we get out there. That would definitely help my stress level.

I don't want to move across country. I don't want to be away from my family. But the fact is that we are a military family and we have to learn to deal with disappointment. Just gotta make the best out of it. .)

No comments: