Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ian Day 2

Ian is having a hard day today. He usually wakes up and comes to find me or Hazen. Today, I just heard him in his room saying "Mom....Mom....". When I got in to check on him he had this horrible look on his face and just said "Help". He couldn't get himself up at all, and when I picked him up under his arms he cried that it hurt. I have to carry him like a newborn with his legs up towards his tummy otherwise his belly pulls and it hurts him. :(

He's lying on the couch watching Spongebob and looking completely depressed. Of course, Hazen has an interview with the detective in Bozeman today, so it's just me here taking care of him. I know we'll be fine, but I feel so guilty right now. I know it had to be done and that it will save him a lot of problems in the future, but I, of course, feel bad that he's hurting so much right now. :(