First, my concern. The potty I ordered last week? I think it's in online ordering limbo. I placed the order on Tuesday, the 8th. On the 9th, it was "sent to fulfillment". It has yet to ship. A search of "Petter Potty" now yields the results "not available online" on costco.com. It was "in stock" when I ordered it. I emailed Costco yesterday to try and find out when/if I should expect the potty. Our account hasn't been charged yet, so if it won't be anytime soon, I'd really like to cancel the order and get it somewhere else. I'm really annoyed. I get that things take time, but 8 days to ship something that is "in stock"? Seems a bit unreasonable to me...
As far as progress goes, we found out today that the detective with Bozeman PD is making reference calls. Hopefully the background process will be wrapped up soon and we can have the final word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment