Friday, June 20, 2008

Ian is not feeling well

Ian has not poo'd since Tuesday. I have a very regular little boy, so if he skips ONE day it's surprising, but two (heading on three)?? Unheard of. I'm actually watching him try and go now and he's looking at me saying "Poop? Poop?". Poor guy. :(

A list of his current issues:
Constipation
Waking up screaming
Horrible gas
Strong smelling urine
Low fever
Spitting out all medications
Spitting out all EVERYTHING that isn't milk
Not eating
Umbilical hernia making weird noises

We have a call in to his nurse and we're just waiting on a call back. I am really hoping they'll be able to get him in today. Yesterday he woke up from his nap after an hour just SCREAMING. He had awful gas, but just could not poop. Then last night he woke every hour until almost 1 and then a couple more times before morning--each time crying. He woke up crying for the last time at 7:30. I hate when he wakes crying--he always wakes up very happy and talking and singing and laughing. Not today. :(

I'll update with the news from the nurse (if I ever get any).

Good news--he just pooped a little. Not much and it was hard, but it's the most we've had since Tuesday morning. :) (you know you're a mom when you blog about toddler poop)

No comments: