Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Great day at the park!

Photobucket

Since Hazen had the day off, I wanted to find somewhere new to take Ian. I looked online and found what looked like it would be a great park to go play at for awhile. So we loaded up the kid with sunscreen and headed out.

Unfortunately, apparently I'm very bad at directions because we never found it. Thankfully, in our expedition, we did manage to find another park while we were lost. It turned out to be a really great park with HUGE slides going down a hill, and a water sprinkler area for the kiddos. The toddler park wasn't very good--the stairs went really high and they didn't really have any kind of rail. I could totally see Ian falling down there (and getting seriously hurt--it really was HIGH) so I was paranoid and stayed on it with him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ian had a really good time, especially with the sprinklers. The park we were looking for didn't have a sprinkler area, so we weren't prepared for it. We ended up taking off his shirt and shoes and letting him run through it in his shorts. He was so shocked everytime the water hit him, but he always recovered and ran right back in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: