Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sickie

The little man is not feeling well today. I heard him coughing off and on throughout the night (it's a deep cough, so keeping an ear on it to make sure it doesn't start to sound like croup...that would just be wonderful), and when he woke and came to my room he was really hacking. He said "Oh Mommy. I think I getting sick. I really not feeling so well." so I asked him if he needed to go to school and he said "Yeah. It's really not good to go with my cough". So the poor guy is snuggled on the couch watching his favorite shows and coughing away.

In funnier Ian news, he has changed the spelling of his name. Twice. First, he wanted to spell it (I'm going to write this word for word) "I.A.N.M.Q. and a O." He actually wanted me to go to the store and get some more letters for his wall because there were some "missing". After that, he changed it to "A.I.N." He switched the "A" and the "I" that are hanging over his bed. He got upset when we went to church and they printed his nametag spelled "IAN", and then during the craft he actually wrote his name on his paper as "AIN". He's very persistent. :p

No comments: