Ian has been a monster the last week. A holy terror. I will elaborate later, but for right now this is my two minutes to get it out there and hopefully forget it for the rest of the day (or hour or 20 minutes). I don't know what they were thinking when they coined the phrase "terrible two's" but somebody was SERIOUSLY mistaken.
Though, I guess in all fairness, he is adjusting to a lot of things right now. Maybe Mommy just needs more patience?
--total aside, Ian just walked up to the dog and said "Ohhhh, baby boy! I love you" and gave him a big hug. These are the moments that keep him breathing. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously! Two was a breeze, compared to this. This age is tough! From 3 1/2 on has been a lot of work. Daniel seems to be keeping it together a lot more lately, and his general level of understanding is growing at an exponential rate. Hang in there. I'm really looking forward to 5. It seems things get much easier around then.
He went through this nice 6 month period where he was SWEET. Polite, he listened, he was SO GOOD. But this last week it's like he's forgotten all his good behaviors and reverted to the bad ones...times 10!
Post a Comment