Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Life is busy. I am so tired, but there just aren’t enough hours in the day/week/month to finish everything that I need to. Between our infertility appointments, other appointments, appointments with realtors, Hazen’s interviews and ride-alongs, I am literally missing hours of work almost everyday. This week, I had to take a long lunch yesterday and will take another today. Tomorrow I have an appointment at 2 that I may or may not return to work after. We are anxiously awaiting the births of our twin nieces, Clover and Piper, and we are ready to take off as soon as we get the call (they are in Great Falls, 100 miles away). We will likely go to Great Falls this weekend regardless of whether the girls are born because Hazen needs to visit the Homebrew store for corn sugar for his beer (yes, he brews beer now!), and next weekend (though those babies had better be here by then!!) since the State Fair will be in town. Next week is my HSG and an appointment with a realtor (we obviously won’t be buying until Hazen is employed, but we’re trying to get an idea of what is available and what to expect). It’s so exhausting!

And, to top it off, Hazen and I are hoping to run a relay in October from Wolf Creek to Hazen’s mom’s restaurant (it’s about 28 miles). So, since I haven’t run more than a mile in my life, I have to start training for that tonight. I have to run 3 miles/4 days this week…and it increases from there. It will be interesting and hopefully I stick with it! Hazen plans to run/walk with me while pushing the stroller to keep me motivated. I don’t think he’ll be going with me this week, though, since he ran his marathon on Sunday and his poor body needs a break!

No comments: