Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yeah!

I've been lazy and haven't been keeping up with my www.thedailyplate.com. I finally started it up again, and I got to update my weight--I have lost 6 pounds since the last time I was on there! A lot of my habits have changed quite a bit--eating better and going to the gym--but it's nice to be reminded that it's working! I also got some short shorts yesterday, and I have to say they look gooood...the leg wrinkles aren't showing anymore. :p

I also started packing today--ugh. I got three boxes done, so it's a start. I got the bookcase and the top of the entertainment center done (at least mostly done). It's so hard to pack when you don't know how long you're going to be living somewhere--I could be moving in a week for all I know. I'm completely at the mercy of job offers or lack of job offers. I obviously can't pack the kitchen or anything yet, so it's tricky.

I did manage to get rid of over 60 Little Mermaid dolls and toys--all went to Toys For Tots, so I'm glad about that. I gave more to Goodwill, and we have more to go through. It has cleared up a ton of space and boxes. ;)

No comments: