Sunday, June 10, 2007

More school (blah)

So, the girl from my last vent did eventually do the right part (late, and really poorly), but thankfully the instructor could see the work the rest of us had done and gave me 100 (yay!). But now...
I think my teacher is starting to get us confused. We have weekly threaded discussions that you need to enter by Wednesday. I got in on Tuesday to do my posting, but on Thursday I got an email (it was sent to some other students as well) that I needed to get into the threads since it was a big part of my grade. So me, being my paranoid self, first thought "Oh no! I must have messed up and hit the wrong button or something!", so I check it out, and nope, my posts are right there. But then I realize the other Stephanie (note the spelling) hadn't done hers yet. So right there I think the instructor confused us.
Then, the final draft of the project from my last vent is due this coming Sunday. The goal was to have it done THIS week so that we can all get our info straight and have everything combined and edited. NOBODY (except me, stupid overachiever) has apparently gotten anything done. I finished mine on Thursday, emailed a copy to everyone, and posted it in the threads. I asked for comments on it, and nobody has even acknowledged that they have received it. Then, I'm checking the team thread yesterday, and the professor wrote "Stefanie, here are my comments on the draft" so I assumed he meant me (seeing as it was a reply to my post and the spelling), but it was for the OTHER Stephanie. So I'm going to have to watch my grades really carefully this week to make sure he didn't get confused with that either.
So, even though I finished my paper 10 days ahead of time, I'm worried about the result. I have my last week of homework, and then finals starting on Saturday--I am doing my best to manage my time to avoid stress, and it is apparently useless.
A happy thing, though, is that I have only 8 classes left until I have my degree. I have 106 credits, 22 short of my degree (although I need another 27 due to some poor scheduling on my part)--woo-hoo!!! I cannot wait to be done with this!

No comments: