Sunday, February 25, 2007

Woo-hoo!

I am having a great day and it is only 9:40am. I don't think I will stop smiling this week. :)
I finished my final paper. It's not due until NEXT Sunday mind you, so I now have the entire week to spend with Hazen and I don't have to worry about any school work.
Oh, right, Hazen... he comes home TOMORROW!!! I cannot believe that 6 months have already passed. I can remember bawling my eyes out while saying good bye thinking the end would never come, and now it's here. It's amazing. Right now, he's been out of Kuwait for almost 10 hours and will be back in the states later this afternoon or evening. That is completely insane to me.
Well, I have a ton of cleaning to do, and I'd like to maybe get more organized (I can't even walk through my room without stepping over or on things).
I am in a great mood. :)

No comments: