I have been wide awake since 4:15 this morning. He woke up to eat, I fed him, I went to the bathroom, and that's where I lost it. I should have never turned on that light. Now he's out and I'm up. Not good. Hopefully I can get back to bed soon, but I don't know. I was awake for about 40 minutes before I decided I should stop tossing and turning before I woke him up. Now I'm bored and not tired.
I'll be heading back to Vegas on Friday, and I move in on Monday. A little excited, a little nervous, a little scared. It will all work out fine, though. Not sure how I'm going to get unpacked, take care of Ian, and keep up my grades, but I know I'll manage.
Guess I'll head back to bed and see what happens. This is not fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment