Ian went to the doctor for his skin issues on Friday. He has a decent case of eczema, and was given a prescription for it. He has to be bathed in $10 body wash, and is covered in $15 lotion, and we had to run out and buy him a cool mist humidifier. It's an expensive issue, but it's all really helping--it already looks so much better.
His torticollis is improving--his physical therapist doesn't think he needs much longer with her, thank goodness. :) He's been in an awesome mood lately, even though his sleep has been horrific. He's still waking every two hours. I'm exhausted--I don't know how many more days of this I can really get through.
At his appointment he weighed 14 pounds even and is 25.1 inches. 2 more pounds and he'll have doubled his birthrate. He's growing so much, I can't believe it. His feet are huge! :)
Well, gotta get back to him, just wanted to update quickly. Hope everyone is doing well--I'm sorry I don't write much these days, I have such limited computer time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment